The Control "Hotfix" v0.3.18c
- You can now move and interact by right clicking.
- Mobile now has a interact and fight mode.
- In Interact mode you can now move and interact with NPCs and object by taping on the screen.
- In Fight mode you select a target by taping on the screen and activate the items by taping on them in the quick bar.
- While in Fight mode you have a arrow buttons to move your character.
- If you want to switch back or prefer to tap to attack and/or swipe to move, you can change the controls back in the Interface options.
- We increased performance for some visuals.
- You now receive your login reward in mail, when you claim it and your inventory is full.
- New sounds for starting and finish quests.
- New sound effect for completing a dungeon.
- New sound effect for defeating a boss.
- Completing a quest now shows a banner, which quest you completed.
- Items you receive as quest rewards now pop up on your screen and there is an animation which shows them going to your inventory.
- Experience bar now has a animation if you receive XP.
- Enemies and critters now have sounds when they die.
- Collectibles now have sounds when they get picked up or get destroyed.
- Cooldown is now displayed as a circular animation. This should improve visibility of completed Cooldowns.
- There is now an animation for picked up items, that visualize them going to your inventory.
- Changed the default font size in chat to be bigger and more readable.
- Fixed a bug where you could run into invisible walls in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where you could not see the guild chat after reloading.
- Fixed a bug where you could get invincible through 'Flame Rush'.
- Level 10 and level 20 epic items are now correctly bind on pickup.
- Fixed a bug where a totem visual could not be loaded.
- Fixed a bug where totems could not miss.
- Fixed a bug where your player did not change its orientation when targeting diagonal.
- Fixed a bug where you could not click/target some of the areas you could see on your screen.
- Fixed a bug where some of the buyable items from traders did not have a minimum level.