STEIN - Block List (v0.3.13)
You know those annoying people in chat? You want to report the player and also take care of your own peace of mind? That's why we now have the Block List that we built together in the Dev-Stream! Besides this great new expansion there were also some bugfixes and general game improvements.
- Blocked players messages are hidden for you
- Blocked players can not invite you to party
- Blocked players can not trade with you
- You can not send messages to blocked players
- You can not trade with blocked players
- Block List is visible in your Player Hub
- Add to and remove player from your blocklist in the Player Hub
- Contextmenu for Chatnames and Partymembers now contain a "Block Player" Option
- New chat commands
/block <name> and
/unblock <name> for blocking and unblocking a player
- Chat command for adding and removing friends:
/friend <name> and
- Partymembers now have a context menu when you click/tap on them.
- Partyleaders now can promote another party member to leader.
- Partyleaders now can kick other party members from the party.
- You can now press enter in the input field of the friendlist to add the entered player as a friend.
- You now get a chat notification if someone adds you as friend.
- There is now a "Sell" option in items context menus if you are trading with an npc who accepts items.
- When the player who you try to invite is already in a party, you now receive an apropiate message.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck on a server.
- Fixed a bug where the quest help text did not show up correctly.
- Fixed a bug where you received texture error messages after switching servers.
- Networking improvements to fix lag issues. (Android App with >= v0.3.12a only)
- You can now buy back items you sold to a trader by accident.
- Fixed more bugs where players could get stuck on a server.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items could get lost while interacting with the bank.
- Fixed a bug where a players live was not updated after respawning.
- Fixed a bug where chat scrolled to the top after opening/switching chat tabs in the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where a quest was required for "Urei" which was not related to that quest.
- Fixed a bug where you received texture error messages after switching servers (this time we hope for sure).
- Fixed a bug where the reload button was not clickable after disconnect.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't join a party members dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where items got not deselected after after touch interactions.