STEIN - Server improvements Part 2 (v0.3.6)
The final server improvements before the big multi region patch have now made it's way
into the game, alongside with some bug fixes and improvements to the UI.
Check the patch notes for details.
- Added parts of the server rework for the multi region support in the future.
- Catarina Scarletwound now counts as a boss.
Quests are now tagged with their difficulty:
- None: Regular quest.
- Epic: Hard quest. You may need additional players for this one.
- Dungeon: The quest objective is inside a dungeon.
- Raid: This quest recommends more than 5 players to complete the objective.
- Fixed a bug where Stripe payments could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where the client did not get updated automatically.
- Fixed a bug where items in the code reward window were not translated.
- Disabled autocomplete on chat input.
- Fixed a bug where highest damage and heal wasn't tracked correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players did not get auto logged in after registration.
- Fixed a bug where login was shown when game is in maintenance mode.