STEIN - Waldenbach Missions (v0.3.8)
We've added a bunch a new content to the Waldenbach Area including repeatable quest,
quests with inventory space as a reward, new enemy types and more.
Numerous bugfixes also made it into the patch, so check out the patch notes for more details.
- A set of 8 repeatable quests.
- Reward you with Royal Bear Crates.
- Crates can contain new epic items and other level 30 resources.
- Unified friend list limit for free and stein.account players to 200 friends.
- Unified quest log limit for free and stein.account players to 20 quests.
- 7 new quests which give a single backpack slot, spread through Farshore Province, Rocky Pasage and Waldenbach Shire.
- 6 new repeatable quests, spread through Farshore Province, Rocky Pasage and Waldenbach Shire, to fill experience gaps.
- 2 new enemy types (frog and crab).
- Optimized some of the backend service to mitigate crashes at least a little bit.
- Removed potions from the premium shop for now.
- Adjusted wording in premium shop.
- Fixed a bug where a currently learning skill did not get translated.
- Fixed a bug where the map position did not get updated after respawn.
- Fixed a bug where statistics and rankings did not get tracked on non europe servers.
- Fixed a bug where players disconnected from the game while reloading the game multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where enemies got unresponsive while taking damage from a dead player.
- Fixed a bug where a message popped up that the terms of service where not accepted while they where accepted.
- Fixed a bug where the maintenance screen appeared while switching servers to fast in the login or register panel.
- Fixed a bug where players could walk or turn while still being teleported, which caused some strange behaviour.
- Fixed a bug where links where missing on the reset password pages.
- Fixed a bug where items which dropped at the player position did not keep their position after reload.
- Fixed a bug where clients did not receive their hole game state after reloading the game.
- Fixed a bug where players got stuck in a "In Combat" "Left Combat" loop inside dungeons.
- Fixed a bug where players did not get logged out correctly and could not login back to the game.