STEIN - MOOOOOOAAAAAR Servers (v0.3.7)
Stein.world finally went cross-continental! With our new servers our friends from Asia and the US
will now be able to enjoy the game with a reasonable ping. And the best part is: all
progress will be kept across every region. All information are as always in the patch notes.
Servers for US and Asia.
- Characters/Accounts can be used on all servers and share progress.
- Players can select prefered server on login and registration.
- Players can change server after logging out.
- Fastest responding server is auto selected on first login/registration.
- Last server/region gets selected for autologin.
- Whisper to other players works cross server.
- Friendlist shows the server your friend is online on.
- Allows general Feedback.
- Allows Reporting Player.
- Allows Reporting Bugs.
- Report button in bottom right now opens Feedback Form on Report Bug.
- Clicking on player name in chat allows fast reporting of this player/message.
- Players now respawn at the last graveyard upon dying in a zone which is to high for them.
- General improvements of non player facing parts of the game service.
- Professions now get loaded dynamical and don't show instantanious.
- Interaction/Dialog window now has a maximum display size and lets you scroll through bigger content.
- Chat now supports '/roll' command to post a random number for yourself or in party.
- Chat now supports '/logout' command to logout of the game.
- Fixed a bug where enemies had incorrect player information which leads to none ending boss fights.
- Fixed a bug where canceled quests could not be started again.
- Fixed a bug where the server could not detect dead connections.
- Fixed a bug where the map got not centered on player while zooming.
- Fixed a bug where '/invite' command was case sensitive.