STEIN - Server improvements Part 1 (v0.3.5)
Stein.world is now on it's way to become playable outside of Europe. We've added the first
wave of server improvements in order to enable multi region support in the future.
We've also fixed some bugs and added minor UI improvements.
- There is now the posibility to redeem codes in the shop for rewards.
- Added parts of the server rework for the multi region support in the future.
- Imediate UI Feedback on login.
- You no longer can login/register when your GPU isn't supported.
- Fixed a bug where players could get in an invalid state.
- Fixed a bug where equipped items did not count towards quest progress.
- Multiple typo corrections. (Thanks to everyone for reporting.)
- Enemy dungeon groups will now always trigger correctly.
- Fixed Enrage on bosses.
- Zone for the Bank is no longer called Warehouse.
- Learning Books now get translated correctly upon relogging into the game.
- Fixed a bug where traded stackable items shared the cooldown with the other player.
- Background service improvements.
- Fixed a bug where profession experience was not updated in the user interface.
- Fixed a bug where all players received the stein.account gold bonus.